Are the following movies good enough?

"Munich"(spielberg), "memoirs of a geisha", "the lake house", "Miami vice", "Superman returns"

Because I want to download some, but i'm not sure if they are good enough, I dont wanna spend 3 or 4 hours of my time in the process and that in the end the movie results to be a piece of sh..

If you have recommendations of any other relatively new movie, that it's available for downloading, please tell me.

Thanks

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go to www.moviemom.com, and there they rate movies. I've heard "the lake house" is a bad movie. I saw "Memoirs of a Geisha", and it was really slow. I've heard 'Superman Returns' is a great movie. A great new movie would be "Man of the Year" with Robin Williams. It's so funny!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well for sure "the lake house", but I'm not sure about "Munich" I haven't seen that one. "Memoirs of a Geisha" is supposed to be good. That one, I'm going to see. "Miami Vice" and "Superman returns" aren't my style of movie, so I really can't advise on that one,everyone has different taste.

• 1 decade ago

I've only seen Memoirs of a Geisha and Superman Returns, but both of them are pretty good :) My dad saw Munich and said it was good though...

• 1 decade ago

The Lake House was, to me, a beautiful piece of work. Superman was alright, but I believe the casting director excercised a serious lack of judgement by putting Bosworth in as Lois Lane. Munich is weighty stuff, but I haven't watched it, so I can't comment.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think Step Up was good though... I like Superman Returns but its only because of SUPERMAN

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yes, is enough to follow American movies surely, so don't have to worry about it .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

superman returns isnt very good its like a c+, download talladega nights or click. click isnt what you would expect, its funny but has a great story.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ive only seen memoirs of a geisha. it was REALLY good. but u have to really pay attention bcuz its awfully confuzing.

• 1 decade ago

u should download superman returns its really good

• 1 decade ago

The Lake House was weird!! I would say No to that one...I haven't seen the rest!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.