Are the following movies good enough?

"Munich"(spielberg), "memoirs of a geisha", "the lake house", "Miami vice", "Superman returns"

Because I want to download some, but i'm not sure if they are good enough, I dont wanna spend 3 or 4 hours of my time in the process and that in the end the movie results to be a piece of sh..

If you have recommendations of any other relatively new movie, that it's available for downloading, please tell me.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Go to www.moviemom.com, and there they rate movies. I've heard "the lake house" is a bad movie. I saw "Memoirs of a Geisha", and it was really slow. I've heard 'Superman Returns' is a great movie. A great new movie would be "Man of the Year" with Robin Williams. It's so funny!

Well for sure "the lake house", but I'm not sure about "Munich" I haven't seen that one. "Memoirs of a Geisha" is supposed to be good. That one, I'm going to see. "Miami Vice" and "Superman returns" aren't my style of movie, so I really can't advise on that one,everyone has different taste.

I've only seen Memoirs of a Geisha and Superman Returns, but both of them are pretty good :) My dad saw Munich and said it was good though...

The Lake House was, to me, a beautiful piece of work. Superman was alright, but I believe the casting director excercised a serious lack of judgement by putting Bosworth in as Lois Lane. Munich is weighty stuff, but I haven't watched it, so I can't comment.

I think Step Up was good though... I like Superman Returns but its only because of SUPERMAN

Yes, is enough to follow American movies surely, so don't have to worry about it .

superman returns isnt very good its like a c+, download talladega nights or click. click isnt what you would expect, its funny but has a great story.

ive only seen memoirs of a geisha. it was REALLY good. but u have to really pay attention bcuz its awfully confuzing.

u should download superman returns its really good

The Lake House was weird!! I would say No to that one...I haven't seen the rest!