Undo full system recovery?

Hi guys! My computer just stopped responding, like I can't even have it to start up so I performed a full system recovery. My question now is that if I undo the full system recovery to perhaps restore my computer to an earlier time (before it started f*ck*ng up) will it give my files back? I lost a lot of important files during the full system recovery. Any way of getting them back??? Heeeelp!!!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

By performing a full system recovery you reformatted your hard drive and reinstalled the operating system, and all factory software. In doing this you deleted all files that you have created while you've owned your computer. I'm sorry to inform you, but all of your important files are now gone. Unless you happen to have backup copies on disk or external hard drive. There is nothing that you can do.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

If full system recovery includes a disk format then you are screwed.

Try using a better operaring system, Linux for instance.

The next time your system is ****** up, don't do the recovery directly, first use a CD to start the computer and put your files safe before doing the stupid system recovery.

• 1 decade ago

Sorry your out of luck, if you performed a full system recovery using the system recovery disks that came with your computer, you have a freshly formatted hard drive, and only the software and files that were on your computer the day you bought it.

• hi,

try to use easy recovary v6 . it may help u to get some of ur data. u can download it.

hope it will work

bye

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

have you tried to "Undo System Restore"?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yes. go back to the earliest date.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You messed up every thing.

• 1 decade ago

nope

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.