S
S asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do you get easily shocked, or take things in your stride?

Favorite Answer

Nothing much shocks me, simplysim.

I've seen things that would probably short circuit the average person's brain.

• ..

Hi.

I can honestly say that I am never shocked by anything. In this unpredictable and crazy world nothing comes as a shock to me. In my personal world it's the same. I can be surprised sometimes though........ :))

My personality is very laid back to begin with, so I just take things in stride.

Like one person answered, I do get embarrassed easily, and my face turns red too easy sometimes. Think I would prefer to be shocked all the time than have this happen! lol. I'm not as bad as I used to be but still sometimes I flare up and get as red as an apple............hahaha

I find that as I get older, it takes more to shock me. I take personal things in stride easier than say, news stories, they can still shock me with the things other people come up with to do to each other.

Take things in stride, I truly can't remember the last time that anybody managed to shock me.

Take things in stride!

• jody n

nothing really shocks me anymore so i take at stride

depends on what is said or done, but usually I take things in stride though.

I'm easily shocked by violence or excessively high prices but other than that, no. I do blush easily though so even if I've seen it before I turn red.

• Rich B

take things in stride.

i'm with you one hundred%. If absolutely everyone options on an animal or a baby or God help them one in all my kinfolk, I see purple I actual are transforming into to be myself right into a pair of close to scraps with my temper in direction of stupid and vicious people. a pair of years in the past jointly as on trip right here in Hungary in the small village the place my MIL used to stay, we drove via a run down homestead and my husband reported that some little ones have been hurting a kitten. i made him returned up the automobile so i ought to work out for myself. He grew to become into suited, there have been 5 or 6 Gypsy boys attempting to drown a kitten in an old bath of their returned backyard. there grew to become right into a team of approximately 7 men purely 20 feet, faraway from the babies and that they only have been letting it take place. I freaked out, jumped from the automobile and instructed the lads in the two English and my broken Hungarian to enable the cat pass and that i grew to become into calling the cops. They have been so busy finding on the screaming loopy women that they enable pass of the kitten. the lads began to come again over to our automobile and my husband yelled for me to get in the automobile so he ought to take off in the previous they grabed me and positioned me in the tub. We could no longer locate the detrimental kitten everywhere and that i'm hoping it by no ability went returned to that homestead of horrors. needed to call the police yet my husband reported in a small city on a Sunday they might by no ability come out for a cat. Too undesirable. I often suggestions my own employer except the area demands me to do something to help.