Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMaintenance & Repairs · 1 decade ago

I have an old pedal sewing machine, Singer, anybody know if I can find replacement parts? I need a belt for it

Favorite Answer

Try ebay, there are a ton of replacement parts for singers from antiques to brand new machines. I've actually picked up a few things from there for two antique Singers I had and a new one I got last Christmas. The prices are usually pretty darn fair, just make sure you get it from someone that knows about the machine (check their feedback for recent sales and purchases to see what they were for), not someone just selling a random thing. HTH!

Source(s): www.ebay.com

I'll make a wild guess, if it's an electrical problem, you may find all you need to do is renew the bushes! Find someone with a bit of electrical savvy, it's an easy job I think.

go to the autro parts store with the belt and see if they can match it with something.