I've had this guy as a my best friend and something happened. He is my best friend, what should I do?

Out of no were me and my friend started kissing and playing with each other. we've been friends for a really long time and i've like him for a long time too but i never showed it, but now i don't know what i should do.

Favorite Answer

let the relationship progress naturally.don't but undue stress on the situation and let it flow. Sometime the best relationships start with being best friends. It sounds like it feels right to you so go with it.Me and my wife are each others best friends and spend almost all our time together. We have the best relationship and I would not want it any other way. I love having her as my wife and friend. If I were you I would just go with it......see what happens.

Kiss or having s.e.x doesnt mean that you are in love.Its mutual attraction to the opposite sex which happens to all of us at a certain age.i guess you should be around 18-21 yrs old.normal.any guy also wud feel the same if you are near him in a total lonely place.There is no harm in doing something naughty with him provided that u know what ur limits are.Its infactutation at this age u have got.Its an age where everything has to be tried out.Go ahead...u are being absolutely normal

Out of nowhere? If you've always had stronger feelings for him then maybe he noticed. Just remember (both of you) should remember that you were friends first. And now you have an enhanced realtionship.

So go with the flow and enjoy!

Be more than just friends. Apologize for the way it happened but you are not sorry for what happened. Tell him that you liked him for a while now and you would like to be more than friends. The leave it up to him.

just tell yourself , if u like him , ,and if u really do , then u should just say why u like him , and if he doesn't feel the some then what use, and if u guys love eachother, then don't stop playing,

just don't be like me , trying to know a answer u need , anyway , bye

You are friend so that a good thing. You have liked him anyway so what is the problem?

if yall r interested in each other,mybe yall shold giv bein together as bf and gf a shot see if it works,if it doesnt just be friends