Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

i don't know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

there is this kid i like at school ,hes a trouble maker but hes nice to me and hot,i was going to have my firend ask him out 4 me but i don't want to get rejected and then get made fun of what should i do?

Favorite Answer

If he rejects you and even goes as far as to make fun of you then he's immature and an idiot so you will at least know where you stand...I don't think people usually go that far though unless they're totally immature...If he does then feel secure knowing your a person who's willing to take risks and that you at least are on your way to becoming a mature adult...if all your little J high/high school buddies are laughing just kick back and shine coz you are better than them...

• l_kur

First ask yourself if you will be able to handle all his trouble making. If yes, then go ahead and take the risk. the worst thing that could happen is that he might make fun of you but that won't last for a long time. People get bored of the same stuff. But be aware that if he agrees and you both hit it, you would also be tarred with the same brush as he is when he causes some trouble. You might have to take a fall for some things that he does. But just see to it that you don't become a scapegoat.

I would just go with what your heart desires and ask him yourself. if you get rejected and made fun of then you dont need someone like that in your life anyways. my high school sweetheart left me and broke my heart but i got over it and now i have one of the best women in the world who shows me respect and kindness.best of luck to you

You should just ask him out yourself. If he is nice to you he could possibly feel the same about you. Your will never know unless you take the risk. GOOD LUCK!!!

Ask him out. Life is all about taking risks. If he does make fun of you, he doesn't deserve you. If he says yes, then congratulations. Best of luck!

i have the same problem i also like a bad boy..well dont ask him out unless you think he likes you..if you asked him out and he didnt even know you existed that would be a problem..so spend time with him and talk to him ..maybe youll ignite a spark in his heart..

Love is all about taking risks. Ask him out yourself.

u might not get a chance after few years to explain ur love!!!

go ahead and get it