Could I be pregnant???????

I had natural miscarriage about three weeks ago at 10 1/2 weeks. About a week ago me and my husband had unprotected sex. This week I have been having frequent urination and very itchy breast. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Did I test to soon or could I really be pregnant this soon? I'm getting worried because it haven't had my AF yet. Is it just me being peronoid or am I pregnant?

Favorite Answer

Could be but it may be too soon to tell. You are very fertile for up to a month after you either have a baby, have a miscarriage, or have an abortion.

Source(s): college lecture

i doubt your pregnant. you just lost a baby a month ago it takes your body time to heal. it takes awhile to have the first period it should come soon. call the doctor on monday and se ewhat they say. im sorry for your loss

You better go to see your physician and have your urine tested, it is better than over-the-counter tester.

Be safe and good luck.

i don't think you're pregnant

We are not your body so how in hell would any of us know???