relationship?

how do you show a guy your not intrested in him when you really are but you just don't want him to no as of yet

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like you're not ready for a relationship if you want to play games with him like that...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Say somehting really girly like you just got out of relationship and need some "you time", just mention to him that you are enjoying being single for a bit. It gives out the I'm not interested vibe but you can quickly change your mind.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Advice right straight from the source. 23 year old guy. The hard to get bit is done and over with. Trust me. If you like him you better snatch him up before he moves on to an easier target. We like the hunt but if your showing us that your not interested we'll move on very quickly to restore ego.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you show that you're not intrested, you have a VERY good chance of losing him for good....better make up your mind....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

MY ONLY GUESS WOULD BE. NOT SHOWING THAT PERSON ANY AFFECTION. ALWAYS` ANGRY TOWARDS THEM. NOT FARE. IF YOU DON'T.PEACE WANNA BE BOTHER. JUST BE REAL AND TELL THEM SO THEY MOVE ON AND SO CAN YOU. WARNING: 2006 PEOPLE ARE NOT PLAYING WITH THEIR HEARTS NOWADAYS. TAKE IT LIKE U WANNA

• 1 decade ago

Just play it cool - have fun and engage with others. Try to act like he's not even there..

• 1 decade ago

dont play games. just say him otherwise you will loose him. guys have many choices and before it get too late go and grap him.

• 1 decade ago

show disinterest

act as though you don't want him.

very simple

• 1 decade ago

admiration should be out of your face expression.

Source(s): Experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.