how do you make it up to someone if you hurt them?

I am dating a guy long distance and on my last visit I got upset at something stupid that we were having a disagreement about and said that maybe we should stop talking...it was stupid and I didn't mean it, but I was just being emotional. I thought we had solved it before I came back to where I live, but apparently he has been hurting for the past month, thinking that I don't want to be with him anymore. I have already apologized to him and assured him that I didn't mean to say those things...what else can I do to make it better? because I feel horrible...

Favorite Answer

all you can really do is reasure him that you are sinsear about the relationship and let him know that u really didnt mean it. Do something he likes or right a letter exsplain things to him you might not beable to say in person or on the phone let him know u dont want it to be over ,sometimes actions speak loader then words.

Source(s): myself

It is pretty simple. Start all over again with him. Let yourself fall in love with you. Or you can simply fake an injury or sickness. He will come get you and you two will start laughing at it for a long time.

hey maybe 2 make it up 2 him is 2 buy him summin nice and tell him in person you love him and your really sorry and you hope he'll 4-give you and just go with what ever happens...

Give him a gift (really nice one)..with a card entitled. Love You Trely...not sorry.

maybe you shouldtry to spend sometime with him and while your spending time with him, let him know that you have feeling for him and that you feel really bad about what you said.

long distance relatiomships dont work... but want to break up with someone on good terms..

send him love notes everyday 4 2weeks he will forgive you its funny and cute good luck

drama