Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

If he does this....then............?

Ok. my roommate of 4 months and i dated about 4 years ago. Well, we said that we would do nothing sexually anymore. Lately, he rub me a lot, offer and begin massages....and the other day he actually felt my neck and saidd...hm...u need 2 get rid of this. It's been a while for me for sex. What do you think he wants....just sex? He also wanted to hold my hand in the movie..... And he constantly want eye contact. And he wants 2 be around me all the time. When he watches tv or a movie.,..he want me there with him to watch...wat do u think this means.....does he still have feelings for me? Or just sex.,....or does he want nothing?

Favorite Answer

It could be just sex, or it could be that he thinks of you as sorta his girlfriend.

To me it sounds like he still has a lot of feelings for you. He probably does want sex, but it sounds like more than just bedroom intimacy that is on his mind. Why don't you sit down with him and ask him exactly what he is feeling? Ask yourself also, Do you still have any feelings towards him that could go anywhere? About the only person that can solve your question is him because he is the one that always wants to be with you and around you no matter what he or you are doing. It is 2006 babe, you will never find a solution to a problem unless you confront the problem face to face. Good luck. Later....L.G.

Source(s): Mind, knowledge, heart, and experience.

Ask him. I think thats the only way you are going to get a real answers. It sounds like he still has feelings for you. If he has not made a move toward sex yet maybe he's not looking for sex. I would say ask him and see what he says.

Common Sense!... hes clearly a lier if he said no more and well it sounds like you dont want it so ...am I wrong? Does he want to be your mate ? I dunno, your question is not clear on that...Do you want the sex? do you need it as well? you are a human being with needs too so I mean ...why not have him move out and just date for awhile if thats what you want....you are kindof putting yourself in a bad position.

Source(s): Remember apox. 95percent of people today are living in sin, less people are getting married and diseases are getting worse. Maybe you should go to church and see if he wants to go so your putting your life in a better position...he might have more respect for you that way, he proably thinks you are the wrong kind of girl.

it seems to me he has feelings for u and wants sex

eithere he thinks of u as his gf (which it sounds like ) or u really make him want sex

MAYB HE WANTS TO GET BACK WITH U.

he has feelings for you but you should ask him..

He need sex go and do give him u, ur puss, please ur puss before give