plz help im having big problems with my role model......?

well i have a role model named timelle she is really nice and stuff but she will never talk to me or anything and it makes me really depressed and its gotten a little out of hand that i have been thinking of commiting suicide. now i would never do that cuz im to scared but i shouldnt be thinking it and timelle is more than half the reason. what should i do i need her to know how i feel about all of this but i dont know what to say. plz help.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Get a new role model.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Firstly, you shouldn't be putting so much effort into worrying about what one person thinks.....or for that matter, what anyone thinks. The only person that matters is YOU. Remember that. Be kind to others and pay attention to what is said to you, but STOP worrying about what this person thinks or does....THAT is your problem. You need to get out on your own and realize that there is a whole world out there that has nothing to do with Timelle....she/he is not the end-all to your problems...YOU ARE. Commiting suicide is weak and you should step away from silly thoughts as those......if you're going to do it then stick a shotgun in your mouth, if you're not, then shut up about it, put your head up and FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE. Study about who you are and where you came from....research about what you want to do with your life and how you achieve your goals. Your life does NOT revolve around this person and you should stop allowing it to.....be strong, be brave and remember: "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." winston churchill. Be well, be happy and know who YOU are.... good luck and email me for any reason.... big hug, Jack

• 1 decade ago

why on earth is this arrogant, stuck-up b*tch your role model? a role model should be someone that you look up to because of what they do, whether it's academically or athletically or as a humanitarian, etc. is she just really pretty or what? regardless, she is a crappy role model and has her head stuck up her own butt. geez. she is not worth your time. find someone who is a role model for the RIGHT reasons--do they support causes you are passionate about, do they do the right thing even in the face of great adversity? heroes and role models should be positive influences in your life, not negative ones. and this girl timelle sounds like nothing but negativity, dragging you down. move on.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I in simple terms got here upon her writing very vulnerable, she appeared to alter her characters personalities in the final e book. And being slightly a feminist i got here upon Bella to be slightly stressful on how she appeared to prefer Edward and could't do something on her own. The Twilight series grew to become into too cheesy for me, i assume it in simple terms isn't my form of e book. Twilight grew to become linked with Harry Potter by way of indisputable fact that the two have a some mythological creatures in them, very universal with babies, and Robert Pattinson performed Cedric in between the flicks. i understand the actors are ageing even with the indisputable fact that it takes time to make the flicks and that they are going as speedy as they could. Harry Potter is going to be around plenty longer than Twilight. J.ok. Rowling's writing is excellent. She makes it seem so attainable and keeps her plots thrilling and unique. i began analyzing HP in the 1st grade and now i'm a senior in extreme college so i've got grown up with the books. they have lasting high quality and could nonetheless be thriving long after the Twilight craze dies out.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No one is worth killing themselves over! If she won't even talk to you for whatever reason, then I would say its time to move on. She cannot be too good of a friend to not even talk to you. Don't let this get you down honey, you are stronger than this. Talk to your friends or someone else you care about. Work thru this and pretty soon, you'll feel better. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

Tell her how you really feel about her. Since you're disappointed about her not talking to you, then just make that one of the things that you tell her. Just be straightforward, and tell her how you really feel. Good Luck & God Bless!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It sounds to me like she is arrogant and stuck up.If you would kill yourself over something that stupid i hope you don't have any tragedy's with somone close to you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.