Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & Gear · 1 decade ago

Is this INSANE ??? ...........?

Check out e-bay link for Playstation 3 bid

http://cgi.ebay.com/PS3-PLAYSTATION-3-60GB-IN-HAND...

Does anyone seriously think this video game system is worth anywhere near $20,000+ ???

Apparently at least 2 bidders are falling prey to the massive HYPE !

I realize it also says "hand-delivered" in U.S. with 24 hours after payment ......

but for $50,000+ it better be a naked super-model making the delivery, and she would need to be my slave for a year

LOL

Favorite Answer

thats totally f*cking redicluas. Thats pretty sad that anyone would pay as much as $50,000 for a damn console. I don't care how good the console is. their are 4 bids now and its up to 50 grand. Thats really sad, and the person buying the console needs to get a life. I want the console bad too, but not willing to pay anything more then its worth. I can wait.

That is insane, but pretty smart for the seller. There are people out there, rich or not rich, who would go crazy for a new console. That man selling will make a huge profit. But those buyers are stupid, why not just wait several months?

THATS RIDICULOUS!! i wuld never pay that much for a system..$600 is worth it but $20000...HELL NO

You gotta b retarded or somethin to pay that much for PS3..

Now that i think about it that guy whos sellin it is lucky...its like he just won the lottery lol

Now its at 3,000,000 and i dont even kno wat to say