What month do you dislike the most?

I really dislike February... it's not the whole Valentine's thing, but the month always has something bad in store for me! Hardly anything goes right during that month... :-)

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm going to have say i dislike two months November: because it seems no matter were i go or at which relatives i eat thanksgiving dinner at i get food poisoning and December:I'm sick of buying gifts and usually getting nothing from my relatives i mean I'm not expecting a PS3 but a thank you card would nice.: (

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • jody n
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

October

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The month full of the sickness The Flu!

• 1 decade ago

June, schools OUT!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

February. It's the bleakest, weather-wise. Even though it's short, it seems the longest, just because you know spring is coming.

• 1 decade ago

i dislike December it is usually so cold and snowy and i hate christmas...because these days it seems people are only concerned with gifts and not the real reason behind the holiday...

• 1 decade ago

February, because my birthday only comes once in every four years (i was born Feb. 29), i hate it soo much!

• 1 decade ago

Any mth between Thjanksgiving and Valentines Day.Holiday seasons suck @ss s h i t.

• 1 decade ago

mine is feburary as well, I have too many bdays in that month, and well I wish they were spread out, plus its right after christmas and thats when I get the double bills, cause I leave them go for christmas to get my kids extra gifts.

• 1 decade ago

January....the shock of Christmas spending.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.