What month do you dislike the most?

I really dislike February... it's not the whole Valentine's thing, but the month always has something bad in store for me! Hardly anything goes right during that month... :-)

Favorite Answer

I'm going to have say i dislike two months November: because it seems no matter were i go or at which relatives i eat thanksgiving dinner at i get food poisoning and December:I'm sick of buying gifts and usually getting nothing from my relatives i mean I'm not expecting a PS3 but a thank you card would nice.: (

• jody n

October

The month full of the sickness The Flu!

June, schools OUT!

February. It's the bleakest, weather-wise. Even though it's short, it seems the longest, just because you know spring is coming.

i dislike December it is usually so cold and snowy and i hate christmas...because these days it seems people are only concerned with gifts and not the real reason behind the holiday...

February, because my birthday only comes once in every four years (i was born Feb. 29), i hate it soo much!

Any mth between Thjanksgiving and Valentines Day.Holiday seasons suck @ss s h i t.

mine is feburary as well, I have too many bdays in that month, and well I wish they were spread out, plus its right after christmas and thats when I get the double bills, cause I leave them go for christmas to get my kids extra gifts.

January....the shock of Christmas spending.