How do I find the capacity of my computer (Gb) if it doesn't have a hard drive?

I have been using my computer for so long I have forgotten a lot of the basics. I had to change from a floor box to a desk top and don't know how to find out what size or it's capacity in Gb's. On top of that, I live in Spain and everything is is Spanish.

Ok in Properidades I got 149Gb total, Thanks

Favorite Answer

every computer must have a hard drive.

No hard drive = 0 GB capacity and computer don't work

How could you find the capacity of Nothing ?! you must have a Hard Disk Drive .

by the way, open my computer and right Click on a drive and click On Properties.

By right clicking on any drive and selecting properties you can view the capacity of that drive...! I can give you a link that deals with hard drive problems. Some RAM/hard drive problems can be easily fixed yourself by using easily available tools. I found the info at http://fixit.in useful. Try this site, if you can get what is required.

Source(s): http://fixit.in

I LOL'd when I read this. The hard-drive is the "capacity". In other words, if you dont have a hard drive as you say, you would have 0GB and your computer would not boot into Windows.

Right click on 'My Computer' - go down to properties to see how big the drive is.

If you can boot to windows that means you have hard drive. to know what size it is do what the other follows told you.

open my computer and right click the c drive and go to properties i dont know how to say it in spanish

right click on "my computer"click on properties,then "general", should give you all the info.you need.

no