Can you rename some movies for illegal immigration?

ok take a joke here's a few brokebutt border ("brokeback mountain" ) the deported ( 'The Departed' ) jose *ucker must die ( ''john tucker must die'') Humberto potter ("harry potter") mr. and mrs. sanchez (''Mr. and Mrs.... show more ok take a joke here's a few

brokebutt border ("brokeback mountain" )

the deported ( 'The Departed' )

jose *ucker must die ( ''john tucker must die'')

Humberto potter ("harry potter")

mr. and mrs. sanchez (''Mr. and Mrs. Smith'')

American friends with money ('' Friends with Money'')

you me and diego (you me and depree'')

have fun
Update: i love your answers too funny thanks
Update 2: bunt please make me laugh you are always on here with your lil racist rants . lighten up as for the no merit part let me tell you have ancestors who have fought and died for this country my grandfather for one i think that qualifiys for merit and he fought and died so other countries would be free so spare me... show more bunt please make me laugh you are always on here with your lil racist rants . lighten up as for the no merit part let me tell you have ancestors who have fought and died for this country my grandfather for one i think that qualifiys for merit and he fought and died so other countries would be free so spare me your crap