do u have to put on some special cream before you can pluck your eye brows yourself?

i tried to pluck them, and it hurts.

Favorite Answer

No - I'm sure there are creams out there, but you don't have to use one. Instead, for less pain, try plucking after you take a warm shower so your skin is moist and hairs will come out easier. Take Motrin or Tylonel beforehand, because believe it or not, it helps to numb pain. Moisturized brows will also pluck easier, so make sure your skin isn't dry. Good luck!

• Erika

nicely it would help if we had a image. yet i will attempt to offer you some policies each and every of the comparable... First, continuously pluck from the backside, no longer the coolest. look at cutting-edge at your self in the mirror. See the place your student sits on your eye? in effortless terms pluck from that factor outwards. do no longer pluck too plenty initially, and don't pluck all one foreheadand then the different. do slightly from each and every foreheadalternately. while you're aggravating approximately discomfort, there's no longer plenty you're able to do. It stops hurting after a whilst. I heard in case you practice warmth first they're going to come out much less confusing. rather all it takes is practice! do only no longer pass overboard!

If you put a cream on you're going to have a hard time gripping the hair.

When you first start tweezing your eyebrows it can be painful like a pinch, but after awhile you get used to it.

Learn to grip the hair as close to the skin as possible and pull it out in the direction that it's growing to reduce the pinching feel. That way you are kind of sliding the hair out rather than ripping it out.

No you dont have to put a special cream on them because the pain means its working....when you feel pain when you're plucking them...it means the hair proably wont grow back for a loong time. Thats a ood sign just dont over pluck!

Source(s): ♥Me

I don't because I have plucked them for years. I have read reports that say to put Ora-Gel on before plucking. This is supposed to help ease the pain.

If you put any kind of moisturizer on before you pluck your brows it will ease the pain.

Numb it with ice before you do it...you'll get used to the pain. I pluck mine every other day now...when I first did it it hurt like hell.

This might sound kind of funny, but I use ambesol, yes the kind for cold sores. It has a numbing agent in it. I"ve been using it for years. Try it!

i suppose you could numb them with ice if needed

i have been pluckin for years and i think at least for me i just got used to the pain

i have never heatd of a cream thou

No, but a numbing agent definitly makes doing it less painful