BOO! asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Can I watch the OSU / Michigan game from prison?

I'm currently intered at the Great Basin Correctional Center in Lubbock, Texas. We only have basic cable. Do you think the screws will let us turn over to ESPN? Usually, they only let us watch 'Lifetime.' They say it de-sensensatizes us away from violence.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

why dont u find your buddy and go deep. or try to find a tight end that will end up a wide receiver.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Source(s): Criminal Records Search Database - http://CriminalRecords.raiwi.com/?lrtx
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

this is going to be a dandy....the stout Michigan protection against that crisp Ohio State offense. I provide the homestead team and the gang with the final coach the income....OHIO STATE....yet i'm of the perception that if the sport is interior 7 factors, they could desire to play back, on a nuetral field for the nationwide Championship! Ohio State wins 17-13.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you're in prison, you wouldn't have internet connection. Quit begging for attention, get a life. Plus, how would you know if OSU and Michigan are playing if you're in prison? You're not very bright, if you're in prison or not.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

well you may have been able to watch it if you weren't in jail. Maybe you should think some next time. But it will be on ABC.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

If your in prison, then you don't deserve any special treatment. Internet or football.

• 1 decade ago

That explains your last question, "could this happen" .Maybe we should all guess what your in prison for.

Source(s): Perversion?
  • 1 decade ago

No. Now go pick up that soap for bubba.. he is looking very impatient.

• 1 decade ago

If you are in prison, then you don't have internet to be on yahoo answers.

• 1 decade ago

the game IS on basic cable... its on ABC. haha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.