Can you get pregnant if you did not have sex (penis did not touch vagina) and on Birth control i take daily?

I did not start my period but i did start a new kind of Birth control and i also took 2 pregnacy tests and both were negative... I'm already stressed out but this just adds to it please help

Favorite Answer

No sweetie, you can't get pregnant if you haven't intercourse. And you're on birth control to boot, so even he made a mess on you...... you're just really not gonna get pregnant. Switching birth control does mess with your hormones. It has been known to stop a period all together, or even make women bleed off an on all month long. It's most likely just hormones. But if you don't have your period again next month, visit your OB. Get checked out for endometriosis or something of that kind.

The new birth control could have something to do with your not starting. I would say that you are not pregnant and not to worry about it. If you are still worried about it, you could go to your doctor and have a blood test done to verify if you are pregnant, but remember, sperm has to reach the egg for you to be pregnant,a n dif the penis did not even touch the vagina, I would say you are inthe clear.

Good luck and Best wishes.

No, I don't think so. Your period is probably just late because of the new birth control. Any kind of stress or big changes can cause your period to be late, so just try to relax and I think your period will be starting soon enough. Good luck.

You can... if the man ejaculates on your vagina AT ALL it can make its way into your vagina. It has happened before. Even a drop of semen contains hundreds of thousands of sperm.

If you are on birth control it's not very LIKELY but it's definitely not impossible. Same with if you were actually having sex. But for the most part you don't have anything to be worried about. The odds are in your favor.

You cannot get pregnant unless you have sex...where you have sperm inside you. Your lack of a period is more than likely the switch of birth controls...or could be something simple like an ovarian cyst. I've had numerous period "problems." you have nothing to worry about. If you miss your next period also, see a gynecologist to make sure you don't have any cysts or things like that.

No....your body is just reacting to the new b.c. I went for 2 years without a period on my birth control pills. The new kind, Loestrin, is what really helps with having short (or no) period. It's okay. You aren't pregnant.

Some birth controls can mess with your period for a while until they get used to your body, or really until your body gets used to the birth control!

Don't worry about it..... does your birth control cut down on how many periods you have? Did you read up on your new birth control???

If you are really worried, call your pharmacist, they can answer your questions... or even go to the website for your birth control, just google it.....

Well, technically, the sperm has to get in, not necessarily the penis. But it would be hard for sperm to get in (at least accidently) without intercourse. If you are worried at least get a pregnancy test to ease your mind. When I was newly pregnant I got a test from the drug store and it was positive. I called the doctor and asked them if they wanted to confirm it. They said no, those tests are pretty good. So for 12 bucks or so you can stop worrying!

No you can not get pregnant. it's just the switch of the birth control that has your periods a little off tract. in order to get pregnant you have to have intercourse. and if that did not happen don't worry about it sweetheart.

Source(s): Mother of two

Chance are that the new pill that your taking now is playing a roll in you not getting your period yet. Don't worry it will start, probably when you least expect it to.