HANNAH S asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

do u love pets?

and if so what kind of pets do u own and how many. i have 11 birds ( and some new ones hatching) 6 dogs, 2 guini pigs, 2 cats, and a sugar glider.

Favorite Answer

wow thats too cool.. I have 7 cats and 2 dogs ,, Had a ferret but he died of old age 2 years ago..I love animals . :) Sugar gliders are really interesting pets:) thanks for such a cool and happy question ..

My GF has two birds, bothof them hate me, although I am the one that feeds and cleans the cages. she also has two dogs a rottie and a pick-up from the pound, both love me and follow me around. Might be because I take their doggie treats in my jeans pockets.

Also there are maybe 30 koi in the pond that depend on me to feed and freshen up their water.

Never heard of a sugar glider, only a sugar daddy, which is what I am.

Animals are the best. I have 6 cats, 1 dog, and two birds. I play with them all of the time and they get along great. The cats are savannahs(exotic), my dog is half lab and shepard, and my birds are both parakeets. They are a ton of fun and keep you entertained when you are bored. They also keep you happy when are down.

I love cats. I've owned 11 in my life so far. I've also had a PacMan Frog which died this summer because he starved himself. Not sure why. I had one cat in particular that I was completely obsessed with (Charles) he was a big fat lover. The great thing was, he was equally obsessed with me too! He would actually hump me all the time, which sounds gross but the vet told me he had a crush on me. He was sexy so I didn't mind. My husband was quite bothered by it though (jealous!) :)He eventually died due to complications with diabetes. Life lesson: do not overfeed your cat just because you like big fat cats.

I really love my pets. I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 ferrets, and 1 turtle. (My mother-in-law owns a pet shop)

i sure do. i own 15 snakes, 10 bearded dragons, 4 dogs, 2 cats, 2 chinchillas, and soon to be a parrot. i dont know how anyone couldnt love animals!

i certainly do. I used to own 3 dogs and 1 cat and a tank of small fish.

I love my pets very much, I have one cat (cutesie), 2 guinea pigs (bob and chip), 2 gerbils (pearl and twixer) and 2 rabbits (polly and manuel). I am very thankful that my parents have let get and keep all of them!

Yes I do, 2 dogs, a cat, turtles, horses, lizards, snakes, birds, ducks, eggs of many variety's.

I do love pets but i live in a apartment.. our chinchillas died due to the heat wave and power outages.. i would like to get a pet but i don't want birds and it has to be able to handle heat...