katie asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

What do you think of Bob Seger?

I don't really listen to him and was wondering if it was worth going with my mom to his concert.

Favorite Answer

GO! I think you will be surprised, how much you'll enjoy Bob Seger.Myself, I'm 47, and I love him. My children, ages 26, 24, 20 & 18, enjoy listening with me, if this is any help to you. Bob Seger was great in his time, and I'll bet he still is. don't miss out on this, and make your mom happy. She shouldn't miss out on one of her favs.

He's a member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for what that's worth. He's one of the greatest singer/songwriters of the past 40 years. He has a track record of great songs and albums that today's artists can only dream about. And, he doesn't tour all that much. If you have a chance to go see him - I envy you. Go, and see a genuine legend in person.

I don't like him. But go with your mom she'll appreciate that you came along, just don't complain if you think it sucks.

i dont know who he is

he's wierd.

he's old....