What's your favorite Led Zeppelin song?

Just asking to see if anyone has the same as myself.

I know, I'm to young to know Led Zeppelin, but I've got every studio album they've made.

My personal favorite is When the Levee Breaks, but I love all their songs.

Favorite Answer

I'm young also. I had a hippie father that made me realize what good music is. Led Zeppelin is one of my favorite bands.

Lets see....it is hard to pick one particular song that I like above the rest so I'll name a few. Over the Hills and Far Away, The Ocean, The Rain Song, All of My Love, Your Time Is Gonna Come, Ramble On, Gallows Pole, In My Time of Dying and many more.......When the Levee Breaks is a good song also.

Led Zeppelins music will live forever.

Yes!!! Someone on Yahoo that listens to good music! sweet! Man Led Zeppelin has some pretty kick a** stuff, I pretty much like all of it, but if I had to choose I would say a tie between, Whole Lotta Love, When the Levee Breaks, Stairway to Heaven (even though it's wayyyy over played), and Damn! I like all of them!

• Julia

When The Levee Breaks is mine too, but Immigrant Song comes in a close second.

glad to see there's another young zeppelin fan out there like me.

the 1st individual's answer litterally made me snigger out loud. Aw, a minimum of they tried hahah besides...i won't be able to purely %. one. impossible. Songs in maximum cases a million. on account that i've got been loving You 2. No Quarter 3. Rain music 4. the sea 5 traveling Riverside Blues Songs + Guitar Solos a million. Heartbreaker 2. Stairway to Heaven 3. Bron-12 months-Aur-Stomp (no longer in all threat a guitar solo, yet i like the acoustic in that music) ok i'm rather narrowing that down...haha oh and well known stay solo...nicely the Stairway to Heaven one is impressive stay, yet that's a given. i actual love the single in the music continues to be an identical (the stay overall performance in the movie of the music, "The music continues to be an identical" in order that because it particularly is obvious lol) yet it is not my well known solo of all time...wow no longer it particularly is actual impossible, i will by no ability make up my suggestions I continuously have extra then one well known *sigh*

Whole Lotta Love! Followed closely by Stairway to Heaven

I know I am spelling and saying this wrong, Stairway, Whole lot of Love, all their songs, kick ***, I remember the words to these songs by heart.

Robert Plant Jimmy Page

Source(s): saw them in concert in San Francisco at the Filmore

From 1973. a song called "Dyer Maker"

• Pico

Tangerine

In My Time of Dying

• migh

i like the bron y aur stomp on 3 and the lemon song on 2 amongst many others...

cool I like that too,

but I like Stariway to heaven, some say that there are satanic subliminal messages when you play it on reverse. I never tried cuz im scared. check it on wikipedia

Source(s): Wikipedia.com