what can I wear my black knee high suede boots with...................?

theyre simple black suede knee high boots, I have skinny jeans to wear them with black skinny jeans and dark dark blue skinny jeans but if I wear them with skinny jeans (with the jeans tucked in them) what color shirt should I wear them with?

do you have any other outfit options to wear them with?

:) thanks

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wear your boots with a very short skirt. That is so hot!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

No probs. Skinny jeans are a perfect solution. Top with something hot...like a lacy dark olive green top, with a brown croped sleeveless jacket...girly looks great with this outfit...remember be bold! Go for a wowie top from Forever 21...or a cute long sleeve brwon henley from Aeropostale. Wear a olive green lace cami underneath. You'll look fab! Don't forget to accesorise with a lace sash headband from Target or Claires!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

It depends...are they big chunky boots or are they high heeled boots? You can wear them several ways: 1.For chunky or high heeled boots - You could wear them with a miniskirt and cute top. 2. For heeled boots - You can wear them over some ankle-length or mid-calf length black leggings with a miniskirt or short dress. 3. Heeled boots - You could wear them with the leggings and a really long sweater that hits mid-thigh. You could even do that with flat boots, so long as they are not chunky looking and kind of simple.

• 1 decade ago

Youu can wear them with a black sweater or just a black shirt. Um... You can wear a black and white shirt, that would be so cute. but black pretty much goes with anything so it dosen't really matter.

Source(s): me
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you could wear coral colored top or teal, they r reaaly awesome colors! Also, ive seen this look on tv somewhere...you could pair a dark purple long sleeve tee under a lighter purple sequined tank top! that would look cool!

Hope this helps!

• 3 years ago

First of all, I love the skirt!!! People tell me I have nice legs but I still don't wear shorts

• smith
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I really like long dresses. My bf likes the short ones. So my closet is packed w/ 1/2 and 1/2.

• lareau
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I really like long skirts. My bf prefers the brief ones. So my wardrobe is filled up w/ 1/2 and 1/2.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Skinny jeans would look great with those. Try a sweater with green in it. This would look great (in green stripes) http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?rcid=wome...

Go with bold accessories!

• Jean
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i'll say short skirts too. Jeans are great. Skirts are just another option.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.