What do you think about this site?

I have just started a personal site. It is at http://nicholas761.home.comcast.net/

*Don't sign the guest book*

What do you think?

What should I add?

Do you like it?

Favorite Answer

very well done..just a few suggestions

1) in the game page align the game list..its not proper

2) I noticed there are no links to the the other pages from the subpages..(ie from the game page,poll page etc to the other pages like your guestbook,video pages,home page...)..it would be good to have them

3) In the game page dont use a green color for text on a blue background..its difficult to read..

4) Maybe you can just make the backgrounds a bit more colorful since this is mainly a entertainment website...

otherwise its pretty good..well done..

For a starter, fairly good.

but i think its better if you seperate your "email & g.book"away from "Goto my...." pages

I suggest "Goto my..." pages above your "email & g.book" will in the middle of then page with slighty bigger fonts, since that is what you want the visitors to click.

"view/sign my gbook and email" aligned side-by-side wit smaller fonts, because this is an optional link.

And as for the "NEW" put it above "Goto my..." as its the latest attraction and you can maybe make it blink too! <blink> TEXT</blink> (if i'm not wrong)

Explore other websites and visit website tutorial sites (webmonkey.com) for extra tips.

Good Luck!