guy problems...HELP!!?

ok...there is this guy from church...i like him ALOT...i think he likes me...but idk...he flirts w/ me...and i flirt w/ him back...weve been friends for like 6 yrs...and every sunday in church i sense someone staring at me...then i look up...the guy that i like is staring at me...then he looks away real fast...it happens all through church...i want 2 go out w/ him...im thinking of having my best friend do it...but idk...i would do it myself...but im too much of a wimp...should i have my friend do it...o ya...im a freshman (14) and hes an 8th grader (14 also)...we are from different schools though...im in a musical tonight...should i ask him to come...or is it too late of notice...he lives like 15-20 min. away...what do i do??...what should i do about this whole deal w/ me and him??...and do u think he likes me??...please help...thanks

• Zakir
    Favorite Answer

The time you met each other you were very young, and you had a lot of time with each other, so it is natural that you'll have a weakness for him, and he'll have that too. But I wouldn't say that you should make any move before you make it sure that you are matured enough for it and he thinks in the same way. Also I think some times its a good idea to have a friend into it. But everything and the every decision you are going to take you'll have to take it by yourself, and for that I'd say wait until you are at least a few more years.

Source(s): www.geocities.com/aazhbd

If I was u I would ask him to go to your musical thing with u. And if u like that guy then maybe u should go up to him and tell him how u feel about him. Cuz if u have your friend do it for u, he may be waiting for u to do it. And if he stars at u during church then that has to have a sign that he likes u.

Invite him to the musical.

Sit next to him during Sunday School.

Don't have your friend go out with him, or ask for you.

Of course he likes you.

Make the first move and call him! Or send him a note in church that says:

Do you like me? (circle one)

Yes

No

sure, ask him 2 com 2 the musical.

I think he has a crush on you but is shy. invite him if you really want to and if his presence wont distract you or make you feel nervous

I say you just go for it!! Ask him to come, and see what his reaction is. This might be the solution to your problem :)

focus on god, not boys.