my jeep does not start in cold weather how can i fix this, can i just adjust the choke?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Might not be the exact answer you need, But I found in my years of driving that just because you you treat your vehicle like a delicate kitten in the summer you have to take extra steps in the winter to get the same performance.

Summer and Winter Tune-ups

I've also took the liberty of finding a Jeep Q/A posting site for people who probably have the same questions you do

You didn't mention the year. There are several things. First if its fuel injected get your injectors flushed and replace your fuel filter after-wards. Second the a TPS Throttle Positioning Sensor and a Temperature Sensor in the fuel system. If you don't have a check engine light don't worry. The flush will also help your gas mileage.

Another thing to look at is your crank sensor depending on year you could check timing, or a weak battery also. Sometimes when you hate to the most, you have to take it to a mechanic.