Does anybody know anything about DREAMS?

I've been having dreams lately about being pregnant. I had a dream one night about being pregnant in general. Then last night I had a dream that in the dream I knew I was pregnant, I went to a clinic to get checked out, but the entire time I remember thinking that they were just helping me because they wanted my baby. The entire dream I just kept thinking of how they wanted to take this baby from me after I had it.

Now for the werid part. To my knowledge, I am NOT pregnant. I have two kids, boy two and girl 6months. I am on birthday control. An IUD actaully...its good for up to 10 years.

Any thoughts?

Favorite Answer

I don't think anyone knows where dreams come from, but personally, I just think it's the deep recesses of the mind regurgitating information.... A lot of the time it takes something normal, and highly exaggerates it based on your personality, your secret hopes and fears.... It's your unconsious mind "thinking" and coming up with intricate scenarios. Sometimes, it's so exaggerated, you don't even recognize where that particular idea could have come from. Your baby dream is a good example.

For example, I looked at an insect identification book last night, and I dreamt that spiders and mosquitos where absolutely everywhere (in excess, hundreds, thousands).... in my yard, my bed......

Sometimes you can make a connection to something from your waking life like that, other times it just seems to be a totally random "story".

Source(s): I think too much...
  • JoJoBa

I believe from this reporting you want another baby and perhaps like children. You fear someone taking the baby for some reason you are not telling and being on birth control for 10 years is a long time to be thinking about a baby unless you are planning on stopping the process. Of course dreams have meanings and some of them happens just like you dreamed them. Pray for this dream to be or not to be and await the outcome.

I know that during sleep we process experiences that we have gone through, and this helps us to cope. I'm not sure how much of a role dreams play, but it makes sense to me that they are a part of this reprocessing. People with bad experiences that happen too long or too often without enough relief, can develop anxiety disorders (it's from personal experience AND education that I have learned this). As such, there is not enough relief from stress to let down your defences and it prevents this reprocessing from ocurring. This is the cause of some anxiety disorders. I wouldn't worry about if there are no accompanying problems.

A dream is the experience of envisioned images, sounds, or other sensations during sleep. The events of dreams are often impossible or unlikely to occur in physical reality, and are usually outside the control of the dreamer, (except in the case of lucid dreaming, in which the suspension of disbelief is broken and the dreamer realizes that he or she is dreaming

Source(s): dreams/Wikipedia, the free encylopedia

Spirita explains your dreams

Visit http://spirita.blogspot.com/ and post your question as a comment. You'll get your FREE dream interpretation (as a comment, too) shortly. Just remember where you posted your question, your dream interpretation will be under the same section.

Here's a good resource:

http://www.soulfuture.com/Index.asp

There's a good dictionary for the meanings of dream imagery, and a tutorial on interpretation if you want to get more deeply into it.

Had lots of them, some have meanings some dom't. like what one watched on tv before bed time. or a horring experience, sometimes a comversation will do it.

whats birthday conrtol?