Can anyone recomend a good pair of jeans...?

for a curvier figure? I need to find a nice pair of dress denim to wear to a party next weekend

Favorite Answer

I have a curvier figure, and I would really reccomend American Eagle jeans. I think that they fit really well.

I sure can! Celebrate your curves...you can really work them. Try a pair of dark, faded long jeans. Don't do anything akward like, destructed or lots of embroidery...remember, more is less! Levi bootcut 515 is a great pair you should try.

Venieza jeans. They are awesome for the full figured woman. Try www.lanebryant.com

"wet seal" jeans are amazing. they make any girl look like a figure eight. they bring out you best qualities and make your hips look smaller while making your wiast look perfect! They have jeans in like every shade of blue and denim.

You could try Dorothy Perkins, they offer jeans that are of great style and also for fuller figures!

uhhum we could see in case you desire some denims for cheapp, then tryy juicyy couture or luckyy style those are tremendously soft yet once you desire denims that are superr much less costly bypass to abercrombie and fitch or american eagle and mayybee hollister however the ultimate denims are GUCCI and genuine faith stable success : )

I recommend Fashion Bug. They have a lot of stuff there. They have girl's sizes, Juniors, women's, and plus sizes. So, try and see if they have something for you. Let me know if you find something.

paper denim are nice, so are earl. a little pricey but really great, hope this helps

applebottom jeans, baby phat, rocawear are all gud jeans

hollister abercrombie and fitch bebe fossil buckle!!!

go to the websites!!!!!!

www.hco.com

www.abercrombie.com

www.bebe.com

www.fossil.com

www.buckle.com