Help please?

okay Im in the tenth grade this is my first year of high school(my city is retard it 9th grade is stl considered jr high) and I just cant seem to bring my grades up. Im like a st8 a student last year I was my school's top freshman but now I mite not even be in the top ten for sophmores. I really want to bring my grades up I made 2 as and 5 bs ( 89, 89, 87,84,88) no one seems to understand bcuz they think that its nothing wrong with that but to go from all as to ONLY TWO !!! is so heart breaking for me. Today in my honor english class I found out I had a 83 and I actually cry the whole 4th period Im so used to being on top that anything but the top makes me crazy so what can I do to bring my grades up?

Favorite Answer

Maybe the classes you're taking are just harder than last year. B's are fine - but if you're really worried just make sure that you study hard and go in for extra help.

That happened to me too. I'm usually a straight a student and this year I'm getting almost all B's. I got 4 A's. and 4 B's while I usually get like 7 A's and 1 B. I think it's just a transition. If you switched schools that might be it. I know that happened to me in 5th grade too. I have really really good grades in 4th then I switched and got a lot of B's now it's happening again. I think that if you just study and focus then your grades should go up again. Good luck!!

what changed so much that you're grades slipped?? Best advice is to first talk to your teachers or counselors and ask them - they created your class- they should know they key to succeed in it! then set time everyday for studying.