Are girls afraid of being picked on or teased by boys more than girls, or by girls more than by boys?

Favorite Answer

Id ratgher be teased by a girl then a boy....girls are more vicious then little boys....boys usually tease you because they like you...but girls do it so they can look cool.....

I would rather be teased by a boy then a girl-if it was serious teasing. Then HE would look like the wimp when I bop him in the face and I won't look so much like a bully. Yah I am in a really cranky mood and I am now going to bed.

• I hated being teased by girls they were way more cruel than boys. I had boys as friends, and the ones that weren't my friends were scared of me.

I teach 3rd grade, and my female students are more concerned with what other girls think of them than what the boys think of them. It's one thing to have a boy pick on you- chances are he just likes you. It's another to have a girl pick on you- it encourages the other girls to do the same, and you end up feeling ostracized by your peers.

boys...when a girl picks on a girl it can be atributed to jealousy, need for attention, to make themselves look better etc. when a boy picks on a girl(dismissing when he picks on her because he likes her) he usually makes fun of the way she looks, acts, talks. because most girls are attracted to boys, girls are more likely to take what they say to heart