Do parents think girls have fears or concerns about other girls that influence their school work?

• Favorite Answer

My daughters friend just talked her into helping her do $1200.00 worth of damage to a guys car.

Coach

• .vato.

For sure. I don't have girls myself but I'll hopefully have one sooner or later. I worry about the influence anyone has over my children--boys and girls. I rest easy though because above all the other influences I know my family's influence is the most important and I know we are setting a good example.

A fear or concern I have with girls is naturally woman tend to be "pleasers" and just want acceptance. This means anything from sex to cheating on a text. It worries me because no matter what I teach them on their own--in the outside world they make their own calls. Hopefully, my influence alone will help guide her to make the correct decisions in life.

many parents have fears that their daughters are girls who have fears or concerns about other girls that influence their home work.

they also have concerning fears that some other girls could be a bad influence on their girls concentration to do their home work

Many times girls that are smart may choose to "underachieve" so as not to seem smarter than everyone else.....to fit in. They may also do this because they are under the impression that smart girls intimidate boys.

• dale

which ones?