Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

Camera or phone?

I really want this new camera for chirstmas and my parents said I could have it but I really REALLY need a new phone and I dont want to be selfish and have both which one should I get?

Favorite Answer

Not sure what your parents are looking to spend on your gift, but a good camera phone will help you with both worlds.

My suggestion is Nokia: either the N91 or N93. Both models are top of the line with Carl Zeiss optics, and although a bit heavy and large in size, they have the best cameras on the market, and come with all the latest functionality you need in a phone.

The N93 has added bonus of being able to broadcast TV feeds (cell operator dependent). Pictures taken from each one can be printed and are as original to any normal digital camera on the market.

Check the phones out at your local market and I am sure they will prove themselves worthy. A bit pricey, but the N90 has come down significantly. So, a good buy in your case.

Best of luck and happy holidays.

Well if you already have a phone then go with the camera

• Gaby A

Get a camera phone darling.

you should get a camera phone.

also . . . you can use a phone for multiple purposes whereas a camera can only take pictures.

I would choose the one you will be using the most.