yahoo is not letting me sign in on my IM, why?

keep on trying to sing on on my IM and yahoo won,t let me. Never had this problem before.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • dh1977
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The problem is on Yahoo's end. Mine has been down since yesterday. I removed and reinstalled it, changed the password, and did everything else suggested to me. There are a lot of people posting questions about this. I guess we all just have to wait until Yahoo fixes whatever their problem is.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Don't worry mine isn't working either. I'm saying don't worry because the last time mine didn't work was when the whole Yahoo server crashed back in the Spring, so it's just a waiting game and there is no problem with our PCs.

• 4 years ago

very very last week, there have been some intermittent login concern concerns very very last that affected maximum of the Yahoo! Messenger purchasers (and some Yahoo! Mail purchasers). even as it wasn’t an concern to login to Yahoo! options, as you'll see those suffering from way of creating use of the login concern were waiting to go back decrease back at good the following and ask questions, some Yahoo! web content/products were affected. This intermittent concern occured from June twentieth - June twenty second.

• 1 decade ago

I'm having the same problem, i had no problem in the past and all of a sudden its been 3 weeks and i cant sign on, but have no problem checking my email. Please help us

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

me too! I was in the middle of a conversation and mine crashed and now I can't get in at all.

• Lisa M
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.