how much would a nice, stylish, upto 512 MB memory mp3 player cost in Pakistan?

it doesnt hv to be too much hi-tech but still not too low quality. It must support some, atleast 1 or 2, other formats apart from mp3 format. Like a sort of portable handy music/media player. THe battery must not be cells, it should be rechargeable. Should hv a built-in radio(if possible, not necessary). Try giving models of good, popular brands. Please don't give too expensive players. Remember i m in pakistan. Evn if u cant get all the thngs mentioned above, still suggest some and give the site or picture if possible along with it, and ofcourse the price. Remember that i m in PAKISTAN so dont end up giving answers in dollars or other currencies as the prices differ.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

umm i dont know what pakistan stuff are but 50 dollars? srry u translate that into ur currency

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Dont really know but i saw a site www.howmuchatyourplace.com that has some infos about prices for stuff in different countries

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

relies upon on the bitrate that the songs are converted to mp3 in. the better the bitrate, the bigger the document length. the bigger the document length then the less songs you are able to positioned on. yet bigger bitrate = extra helpful sound high quality. I actual have 256mb that i exploit purely for the gymnasium. I actual have approximately 15 songs on it. yet I actual have songs that are extensive data by way of fact they're ripped at 320k.

• 1 decade ago

$145 us dollars $300 pakastran dollars

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

not to much trust me or if they have them

but here's a word of advise if you go to pakistan

to buy one mail it back so you won't have to pay im port tax's

becuaes if you don't when you bring it back you would have to pay the price of it here.

• 1 decade ago

no a lot that place is so cheap

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.