What is your favorite music video?

Everything from AC/DC to OK Go's Here it Goes????What is your fav MV and why do you like it.What's the worst you've ever seen?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the best:

Ready To Fall-Rise Against

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids....

worst? uh..dont' know. Hinder-Lips of an Angel (live)

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Tonight, Tonight by the Smashing Pumpkins is my favorite, it's inspired from one of the first SCIFI films called A trip to the Moon(1902) , which I find very intriguing. The worst video I have seen was one with Lil John in it, all I saw was 1 finger switching keys on a piano and enough flashing colors to cause a person with epilepsy to have a seizure.

• 1 decade ago

Johnny Cash "Hurt" because you see how old age has taken it's toll on him. Most celebrities wouldn't have shot the video because they wouldn't want the public to see them shack like that. It was nice to see his wife June in the video with him. I also liked the old clips of him. The worst video, anything by Michael Jackson

• 1 decade ago

Dimmu Borgir's "In Death's Embrace" is the best I have seen. My worst list is too long but would include most rap, R&B, country, and Pop music. MTV SUCKS!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gypsy by Fleetwood Mac any michael jackson for worst

• 1 decade ago

Best- "Im Not Okay (I Promise) by My Chemical Romance worst anything from JoJo or Jesse Mcartney

Lv 7
    1 decade ago

i dont know why but i love the britney spears toxic video..its so catchy and a great video..after i saw that video i wanted to become a flight attendant hahahaha

• 1 decade ago

almost every single MJ video off the "Thriller?" and "Bad" albums and a couple ones after that .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Shakira's MV for "Hips don't Lie" was hot...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

'fat' by weird AL yankovich but not before you watch 'bad' by Michael Jackson

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.