Inez J asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Anyone know good hair remover product that actually works?

Ladies please help:( I'm so tired of going to the nail shop to get an eyebrow wax and shaving my legs and underarms to only have the bristles of hair grow back and (give me shave bumps)a week later. It's so annoying! I know theres alot of products out there. Does anyone know of a hair removal product that actually works and lasts at least for a while? I have sensitive skin, so please no advice about products with any strong chemicals. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

waxing works best for me. i wax my legs at home and use hemp wax because it is good for sensitive skin and doesnt irritate it. i have sensitive skin and nair and veet just make my legs burn, even after i just put it on.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I think the very best way to go would be waxing. I use Brazillian wax for my brows and it works wonderful. I wouldnt reccommend this for your legs though b/c it hurts. You will be able to get use to it on your face though.

• 1 decade ago

The Veet Rasera Blade works really good on your legs and its not messy

• 1 decade ago

find a middle east market and ask them for hair removal. this stuff will pull paint off a car. it works! My back hair took 6 months to come back

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.