Does He Like Me?

There's like this boy in my high school named Todd (the boy is named Todd, not my high school). I like him, but he like pays absolutely no attention to me and looks the other way when we pass each other. He doesn't return my calls to his house. His friends say he doesn't like me, and they laugh at me. But in church last Sunday I like closed my eyes and prayed really really hard and asked the Lord if Todd liked me, and I heard a "Yes." But I'm not sure if it was the Lord or Mr. Munson, our neightbor, who was standing nearby. So, what do you think? Does Todd like me? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Well, that IS a coincidence! I was there in church, too, and believe me, that voice was much too authoritative and resonant to have been that of Mr. Munson. The Lord has spoken--and He should know more than Todd's friends! I envision a long and lasting relationship between you and Todd. Will you do me a favor, if it's not asking too much? Can you name your first girl child after me--call her Chain Mistress. It's a devout and holy name, a variation of Charity. Thanks!

I think you heard Mr Munson, cuz I'm afraid everything you've said about how this boy is acting points to him not being interested. Sorry.

No!!! If he liked you, you would of known. You would see some indication that's shows that he actually likes you. But him not returning your phone calls and his friends laughing at you shows that there have been some comment or jokes they had about you.

all i can undertsand is that you are crazy,i guess just concentrate on your academics right now and let the guy alone,if he loves you he will come back to you or else you have a long way to go,m sure you'll find someone apt at the right time!!good luck!!

It sounds like you really like him, but his friends said he dont.....and he looks away not at you....so forget him and date somone else.

Pay no attention to him and they will stop making fun of you....also once u go out with som1 else you can be together infront of him and make him jealus!

let things happen by itself, if he likes u , he will, dnt hope too much ok.