Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

What's the worst mistake you have made as a couple?

What is the worst mistake that the two of you have made as a couple/team -- not a decision made by one person that adversely affected both of you?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Working too much and not taking more time off together to smell the roses and lilacs.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

As a couple we havent made a whole lot of bad decisions, but Id say that the worst one was NOT to go on a honey moon right after being married and waiting... Because that seriously SUCKS!

• planning on having a child at 18. yeah i know who does that. We did and it been very tough. We have now 32 been married 11 years and have 3 kids aged 13 3 and 14 months. it been a long road but we have made it work.

• 1 decade ago

Calling the cops on my husband while both of us were really intoxicated. Can't remember why though... I got a nice stay at the jail house over night to "cool off" they said but it's fun to talk about after wards!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

deciding in a week to move 500mi away from both of our familys together with two kids (from texas to new mexico) and now we cant move back due to financial and job obligations

• 1 decade ago

just being a couple is a mistake

• telling family too much of our personal business. it came back to bite us more than once.

• 1 decade ago

getting married! hahahaha!!

• 1 decade ago

not saving more money...oh and having anal sex after she had chili...lolol

• 1 decade ago

Got married....................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.