Reflecting on your childhood....What is your most vivid memory?

Good or bad...please take a moment to share.

Thank you.

SINNER......I can take you to that place again...

Favorite Answer

Playing the drums many, many years ago, I experienced something that can only be described as 'euphoria.' A sense of becoming one with my insturment, and experiencing incredible elation and joy and a feeling of 'oneness' with my creator, also. That was a long time ago, but I still remember how good it felt. One day I hope to feel it again.

Hmmmm, my mother had seven sisters. They were all exceptionally beautiful. Any one of them could have been in playboy no joke, and I know this because one time when I was going out to my grandfathers back porch I had to pass through what normally would have been an unoccupied bedroom. I think they were all getting ready to go somewhere but there was not a blouse on or bra on and a two with nothing on. I blundered in (I was probably10) and b4 I was able to figure out what happened I froze in awe and amazment, you might say I turned to stone, and they all thought I was pretty cute standing there dumbfounded and staring. Since then I have always wanted to go back to heaven. My Mom had to gently direct me along to the porch where I found I could not remember why I was going out there, and knew I better remember b4 the next time I saw Mom.. I just sat there listening to them giggle inside, good times. If I had just had a joint to smoke and some munchys right then I think I would still be there.

One of my earliest memories is of me standing in my yard. Everything seems hazy and in poor focus.

I have a thought in my mind that says" What is this Place and who are these people.

I have no idea what this memory means.

I remember that by this place I meant the physical environment that I found myself in.

The people the thought referred to were my parents.

It was as though I had just appeared there from somewhere else and I was completely bewildered by the situation that I found myself in.

I have always wondered what this meant.

Love and blessings Don

Too many to print. But one is. ...Once in my freshman year of high school, on a particularly cold day, I was hitch-hiking to school. An old lady in an old vintage car stopped, and picked me up. I was frozen. The old lady was talking to me as she drove, but I wasn't saying much, because my face was frozen. Then she says . ." don't mind Muffy, she won't bother you ". Huh? I'm in the back seat, and nobody else is in the car !?!? Well then, I notice that there's a Ziploc type, plastic bag on the floor next to me. And in that bag, was a DEAD STIFF CAT !!!! Holy sh_t. LMAO. Being young and confused as to what to do, I asked to be dropped off at the next corner. I got out and walked the rest of the way. Needless to say, the guys at lunch that day were laughing their ashes off too !!!!

Getting thrown off a horse when I was 8 years old and getting my skull cracked in 3 places. Bad!

Being able to ride a bike all by myself. Good!

Sticking a pair of scissors in an electrical socket, touching the bar of an electric fire and getting shocked, falling off ladders and landing on my head. I just recall lots of traumatic and often painful incidents like that-I think that's why I grew up bitter and cynical.

Being in the centre of a fire at the age of 2.

My grandmother and I drinking "coffee" outdoors, beneath a huge tree and talking like we were "both" adults. I think I was about 6, but I thought I was something really big then. She was so wonderful.

the memory of sitting and doing nothing for a whole day on the beach in Eluthera, Bahamas....I was 15.

I would have to say it was my "Christian" neighbors that went around town telling everyone I was possessed by the devil because I wasn't Christian. Oh the memories....

Oh, just to mention - the "Christian's" good angelic children are both now drug dealers...