i just got my ears pierced on monday and it is now saturday?

ok well on prolly wednesday my ears sarted getting swollen and they hurt really bad, they arent red or anything they just hurt, i tried peroxide and the stuff claires gave me for it and it isnt helping this morning when i got up there was some crust behind my left ear and that was it....last nite when i cleaned my ear i just touched my left ear and something fell out of it....i really have no idea what it was... i looked for it but couldnt find anything....my ears hurt REALLY bad!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

It can sometimes be painful when your ears have just been pierced what you describe seems totally normal..just keep bathing your ears with a mild disinfectant and they will soon be back to normal...may have just been a little scab fell out of your ear...

Well as long as you are cleaning them properly then you should be OK.If they swell or get red or even if your ear lobes get a warm or hot feeling in them you should take them out.This would be a sign of infection.If you have very sensitive ears you may need to get pierced with gold or silver posts.I know at Clair's you have the option of Hypoallergenic posts or gold.So if you have to take them out wait 3-4 months and try again with gold posts.

Alot of people ave this happen. you could be allergic to the earrings. take some real peroxide and clean the ear lobe take some advil or tylenol to ease the pain. if it does not clear up by monday call your doctor. you can also try different earrings. surgical steel posts only though.

You might have allergy to the metal.Even if is stainless steel you could have allergy. If you can replace, buy a gold piercing. Avoid to touch it unless is to clean. Wash with soap and warm water also. Do not sleep on top of the ear you pierce.

well they are probably infected. the best thing to do is take them out and let them close up and go get them done by a docter. but if you cant sfford it just rub your ears about 3 times a day w/ rubbing alchohal. dip in a q tip and rub the back and front. that should help. and the crust is normal.

maybe that was dry blood!

my ears were still bleeding a long time after I got my second hole at Claire's

and i took very good care of them, but when it said i could finally take them out they closed

but my cousin who didn't take as great care as i did still has hers

u might have gotten it pierced on a vain or something and it'll probably close

but don't go on just my word try to go see a doctor and ask them about it

Sounds like your ear is infected. I'd say take out the earring or go to the doctor/or someone who can help you with what to do.

F.Y.I !!!!! claires is a very bad place to get your ears pierced. well for most of my friends, they got infections. i heard from people that they dont steralize there needles. and its just bad. next time if you want doubles, go to piercing pagoda. i heard its great. and if it hurts, take the earring out and wait till it closes and get it repierced by a different place. hope this helps.

They sound infected. When I was younger, I got my ears pierced. my ears are allergic to any type of earring that was put in my ears. I cannot wear earrings at all anymore. you might be allergic to the type of earring thats in your ear. I would suggest going to the Dr to get it checked out ASAP things might get worse.

you probably have either an infection or a reaction to the metak that the earring hooks/ fastenthingies are made of. you might want to check with a doctor or a dermatologist because it could be a reaction that your skin is having. DO Not DELaY!!!!