How do i remove a big pen ink stain from my clear pants?

my pen drifted to one of the pockets causing a big ink stain, and i dont want to throw the pants away...

I am currently traveling in Peru, so i cant buy special products, laundry doesnt do the trick, anything i can do?

Favorite Answer

hairspray will remove ink- it works better on pants that have not been washed-- just put a towel or paper towels inside the pants behind the ink stain- and spray hairspray directly on the stain- the ink will go through the fabric on to the towel behind- just keep spraying until all ink is gone- like i mentioned it works best on non washed stains--

Don't have a clue what clear pants are, but anyway I am in the dry cleaning business and we have a chemical that will take out ink stains, but if you have washed them then you might have set the stain already. Hair spray does pretty good on a fresh stain.

Place an absorbent paper towel or rag under the stain.

Saturate the stain with an alcohol-based hair spray.

Blot the stain with a rag or paper towel.

Repeat, if necessary, until stain is removed.

Launder as usual.

You may also want to get some OXY Clean and try that since you already washed them or take them to the cleaners and let them try

• putzer

Clear pants? I doubt anybody will notice the ink stain!

Clear pants?!

Club soda is good to pour on stains, let it set on there until you can get to a laundry facility.

clear pants?

scissors