Is It Possible To....?
Take a screen shot, if you have a Mac OS X computer?
- A*Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
Yes it is. The default key-combination for taking screen shots on Mac OS X is: ⌘+⇧+3.
⌘ = Apple or Command key
⇧ = Shift Key
The great thing about OS X is you're given the ability to customise things. If you find the default key-combination awkward, you can change it to something else; here's how:
1. Click on the Apple menu ( ) and select System Preferences from the list.
2. Now click on the "Keyboard and Mouse" icon, and take a look at the options under "Screen Shots". Double-click on the key-combination for "Save picture of screen as a file" so that it becomes editable.
3. Use your keyboard to create a new key-combination. When you're done, close System Preferences.
- bogus_dudeLv 61 decade ago
If using a PC USB keyboard, hit the Print Screen button, then paste into a graphics application like http://www.gimp.org . Otherwise, http://www.tuaw.com/2005/03/02/mac-n00b-switcher-t... has some tips.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Probably, look for a "Print Screen" or "Screen Shot" button. The keyboards are practically the same or very similar.
- 1 decade ago
Yes, click shift+apple(?next to your spacebar left or right) and 4.
You'll get at crosshaired mouse, click and drag on wherever you want to copy screen, and let go.
Then your image will be on your desktop, .PNG image file
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.