Webroot Spy Sweeper?

When I turn my computer sometimes the spy sweeper will lock up on my screen. The only way I've been able to get it off is by turning off my computer. I think it is a 3 strikes and your out. Should I unistall what do you think?

Favorite Answer

Do you have the latest version, 5.2 ? The newest version is supposed to take care of SpySweeper instability problems.

2

Source(s): Antivirus That Works 100% - http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?dLLD

I used secret agent Sweeper for a three hundred and sixty 5 days and idea it replaced into rather solid. until eventually my laptop began performing up and that i found not something. I then moved to secret agent ware well-being care specialist and locate that it does a much more effective interest. secret agent ware well-being care specialist will in many cases p.c.. up everying --- consisting of a few Trojans. even as dealing with Trojans a very good antivirus is necessary (it really is mostly considered as Kaspersky lately).

i have the same problem ,evevry since i upgraded from 3.0 and webroot says its not thier software its a windows problem , but windows says theres nothing wrong with ti , i've been going throuugh this problem for about a year now ,and no one wants to resolve it , best luck

Disable the real time protection and see if that helps. You have to play around with some of the tweaks to find the problem.

uninstall, go to microsoft get Windows Defender it is a free download and it is made for windows from the makers of windows

Source(s): www.microsoft.com
  • Mark

If you do uninstall it, there's a good list of free ones here. http://www.basicspywaretips.com/getridofspyware.ht...

uninstall it and use spybot instead.