Need your help guys?

I have been married for 7 years on the 20th and would like surprise my husband this year.I need gift ideas,I have already gotten him the tools he asked for for x-mas so thats out .He is really hard to surprise. Tell me a few things you would love to get from your wife.

I should add that we have a limited budget this time of year being so close to x-mas

And as for what he likes he likes to read, don't want to get him books that is a common gift, he likes to work on the house,again already got the tools, and get away trips to a motel or other wise are out of the question as we have 2 little ones and no one to watch them at this monent. So as I said Just a few ideas would be nice. I have done the meet him at the door in nothing but a smile, I have done the favorite dinner thing,I have done alot so as I said I want to change it up and surprise him Thanks for you help.

Favorite Answer

Ok,want to have some fun....Leave a note where he will find it, saying "If you want your birthday present go in the garage". On his tool box,leave another note saying," Look in your glove compartment in the car"...see where this is going? Send him on a wlid goose chase.Have him end up back at the house empty handed.In the mean time you will be in the house waiting for him when he back with a blanket on the livingroom floor with some take out,candles and a bottle of wine..I will leave the rest up to you.. Good luck

Well, lets assume he's a mans man. You gave him tools, how about giving him the tools for summer fun! A Bar-B-Q with all the silly items that go with it. You know "The chef is in" apron, Big fish pot holders, A chefs hat (the big poofy type) is a big laugh but always gets used! Plus you can be happy in the thought you won't have to do ALL the cooking. Oh by the way, you may want to get a MAN'S cook book. No road kills please!

How about going away, just to a local hotel or motel for the weekend. Have a romantic time, just the two of you. Either give him a great massage or get a therapist to come in and give him one.

the only thing I would like to get from my wife is a divorce.Try dressing up as someone else with a wig and some really trampy clothes.Then when he comes home surprise him with alot of stripper music on and just tear him up ya know what I mean.

The two things that no amount of money can buy:

Your time.

Your love.

Go away with him for a weekend, or even a night, just the two of you. I think you can fill in the blanks from there.

A scuba trip to the Caribbean.

Get him a vcr/dvd recorder with a hard drive that can convert vhs tapes to dvds.

You haven't given anywhere near enough information about him and what he enjoys doing to answer your question.

Man are NOT all the same.

how bout the favorite dinner with only the smile,then dessert with chocolate,whipped cream, if u know what i mean good luck have fun.........

• lex

a gift voucher to 'blue eyed land',! with any treat he wants,,valid for one month!