Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

whats the funniest thing you have ever done in a resturant?

Favorite Answer

ABOUT 25 YEARS AGO I WAS AT McDONALDS, WITH A FRIEND, AND I ORDERED A BIG MAC WITH EXTRA EXTRA ONION, AND EXTRA EXTRA SAUCE, AND BEING DRUNK AT THE TIME I MADE A BIG MESS, AND THEY KICKED US OUT.

• AL

We had a wonderful meal in a restaurant in Grand Forks, ND. I asked the waitress if she would have the manager come over so I could compliment the great meal and service we had gotten. The manager came over to our table and with out stopping to think I blurted out..... "This is the best McDonald's I have ever eaten at". With a scowling face she said I'm sorry sir, but this is not McDonald's". We all broke out in laughter.

Once at Waffle House, I farted real loud on those hard plastic seats. It echoed for what seemed like a minute , the whole place stopped and looked at me. I raised my hand above my head and said, "Yeah!" Then everyone just kept on doing what they were doing before. It was so funny.

• ck

being loud and obnoxious in Denny's at like 2 am. everybody ordered all this food and when it finally got to our table none of us liked it so it all got sent back, the people working werent very happy with us. plus the other customers kept staring at us in hopes that we would leave. i dont know if we left on our own or we got kicked out, its all hazy to this very day

I did not do this, but, it happened. When my brother in law, a stout person, sat on a chair, it yielded making him to fell down, water in the glass falling on him.

My friend and I were bored so we were praying for the waiter to bring our food to somehow drop it. Sure enough right when he got to our table, he sneezed and dropped the entire tray.

Drink out of a finger bowl.

i worked in a pub/restaraunt and i was setting up on my own and had the sound trck to dirty dancing on, and was flying around the place singing 'i had the time of my life' and my boss walked in

Burped...i had to ran to the restroom to save me from the embarrassment...lol i was with family and they all laughed at me and still do too..

• The "YMCA" in Denny's. I got a round of applause when it was over.