Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

bodystocking?

i was interrested in getting a body stocking are they comfy are they made just for bedroom use or can u wear them out and are they expensive and where can i get them.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

HI,

Bodystockings are not just for th bedroom. They are actally fun to wear and feel very sexy also.

Try a store that might sell stockings or try the internet.

Good Luck and have fun. Barbara

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Just google bodystockings (or use their froogle website) and look it up. You can also try ebay. They're typically b/w $15-25. If you like the feel of pantyhose, it's pantyhose all over your body. Personally, I think they look terrifically sexy on women. I bought my girlfriend one a few years back, but she hates pantyhose and wouldn't wear it. "sigh" More power to you and your boyfriend if you like them. You can choose b/w bodystockings that have sleeves or are spaghetti straps. there are also opaque ones, lacy onces, and nude-colored ones. Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

Body stockings can be comfortable. For wear outside the bedroom, get one from a dance supply store. They can be very soft yet form fitting. They only cost about $15 or so. The biggest problem with them is going to the bathroom. Think of pantyhose only all over.

• 1 decade ago

What are bodystocking

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

sorry nun 2 tell ya :0(

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.