Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesToyota · 1 decade ago

Whats is the Correct tire pressure for a Toyota Matrix 05?

I have a matrix and I'm not sure what is the amount of air i should have in my tires! Can someone please help? And also can you let me know how to reset the tire pressure light? Thanks in advance!!

Favorite Answer

Check the inside panel of the driver's door, along the open door seam edge. There should be a plaque on it that lists the general specs of the car, including the tire pressure.

Ask a maintenance shop for the reset steps, but many times, you have to take it in to have those "idiot" lights reset. :(

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): whats correct tire pressure toyota matrix 05: https://tr.im/IH0Z2

That only depends on the specific tire you have on your car. the max inflation pressure will be stamped on the side wall of the tire. The car matters not. The number 1 reason tires fail is due to low pressure or under inflation.

• pnybt

doesn't matter what kind of car it is, the tires have the pressure on the side of the tire down by the rim. as for resetting the light, there is a button in your fuse box to reset the light, turn on the key until just your lights on the instrument panel light up. press the reset button one time at a time until the air pressure light starts flashing. then hold it until the light goes out. your manual should tell you all this .

Source(s): 25 yrs auto mech.

The correct pressure will be written ob the side of the tire in rasise letters.

Source(s): experince

i own a repair shop,and id look on the side of the tire,and go by that ,each tire maker has there own different settings on this,its usually around 32-35,,pounds,but you,ll find it written on the side of the tire in small letters,and go by it this way you wont over,,or under inflate them,,good luck,i hope this help,s,,and have a happy Thanksgiving.

Source(s): been a certified mechanic for 36 yrs.
  • Kacky

I agree, it's your tires, not the car. It's printed right on them.