in arguments i alway lose.caz i dont say the right things to defend myself.?

after the discutin when im home in my room i remember what was the best to say,i say hey i had to tell this and that.its very painful ,i dony know how to use my brain and toung in the right time and palce .can anybody give me an advice??

Favorite Answer

Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute.

Source(s): Josh Billings

Ohhhhh this happens to me all the time!!

The next time I have an argument, I try to remember to relax and don't say something that's just going to make the other person even more angry. I listen to what they have to say (sometimes, I have a look on my face to say that I'm bored or something), but then I either be the bigger person and say, "alright, I hear you. what can we do to fix this?" or I have a rebuttle. Just think about how much you really want to be arguing before you speak.

• Kacky

Is there a debate team in your school? It's a great way to practice. they do research ahead of time and read their answer off an index card. It gets your brain working in the right direction so you're more likely to be able to do it in other situations.

Calm down. Stop and think before you talk. Try and remove the emotion from the situation.

well you usualy know when you going to have a fight before hand so right somethings down and you can memorize it it always works for me

• ed

In many cases one answer will suffice, and easy to remember.

"You're right! "

"From your point of view!"

"You're point of view is wrong!"