Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Why is this girl seem so quiet and reluctant to talk everytime I talked to another girl in a jokingly manner?

Favorite Answer

I believe the answer is that your girl is very insecure about herself. She may have had a bad experience in her past where someone cheated on her, or she is just a very jealous and insecure person. If that is the case, she will never change. Any attention that you spend talking, even jokingly with another woman is going to upset her.

Let me get this straight. She talks to you when you're not talking to someone else, but when you start talking to other girls, she gets all unconfortable. If I got it right...

She may just have a crush on you, but don't pounce, just do a little flirting; see how she reacts.

Maybe she has socail anxiety, or maybe she likes you and does not like to share your attention with other girls.

Sounds like she could be jealous!