Do guys like acrylic nails on girls?

most of my friends have acrylic nails, I just don't see the attraction. I would like to hear from guys, do you like women with acrylic nails more than a woman with short natural manacured nails.

• Favorite Answer

I don't

and I don't like makeup either.

It's a matter of personal tastes, and will vary from one person to the next. I, for one, couldn't say yes or no, because I've never paid enough attention to a woman's fingernails to even know if they were "natural" or "acrylic". Everyone has their own tastes, including the woman with the nails, and her perceptions of what makes her attractive. Personally, I'm against ANY fake parts, but that's just me.

well i think that they are pretty sometimes but from my experiance they mess up your real nail bad and it takes a long time to get them straight my husband thinks real nails look better i grow my own and they are prettier then acrylic and i dont have to worry about fill ins , but i have cut mine and got acrylics and they just messed my real ones up

I've been looking at girls for over 40 years and I can assure you that is one of the last things a guy looks at on a girl. Do whatever you like girl, and don't worry about what anybody else thinks. To thine own self be true!

• my boyfriend seems to think that acrylic nails are very sexy. and most guys do too, because they make your hands look so...so...perfect

• Yea sometimes. Get them kinda short with kinda a french manacure kinda thing. I had then and guys liked them

Source(s): Experence

Most guys really don't care one way or the other, I know they wouldn't want to pay for them every two weeks for a "fill". They just want someone to scratch their back. lol

I find them to be gross. Especially the ones that are talons and really long. EWWWWW