bradley l asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

is it healthy to eat your own boggies?

Favorite Answer

"boggies"? or boogers? i'll ask my stupid brother that one i caught him eating them in his porshe the other day. i swear this is the truth! he does'nt know it yet(he will if he gets in my account and reads this).i'm saving ragging on him for when he does something else reallystupid.(he's a 37 year old man)

Buggers (assuming that's what you mean x_x) is basically just the mucus that's caught all the allergens and bacteria that's in the air. I mean you body DOES make it, and there IS a reason for expelling it. It doesn't seem very appetizing but i can see no harm, especially since your stomach acid kills everything off.

No clue about the nutritional value of it tho, can't be too fattening =P.

Source(s): Med student

In children it can be a sign of worms or some vitamin deficiency, in adults it just means you're yuckie pukie, but I suppose it's better than scratching your ring and then not washing your hands, why am I talking about bogey eating and butt scratching???

sure